Critical communications users and suppliers are continuing to work cooperatively to expand the capabilities offered by TETRA networks.
Increasingly, user organisations can deploy mission critical applications on existing communications infrastructure, enhancing efficiency and user safety to make a real difference to their operations.
Organisations can use applications to automate standard tasks, incorporate software and programming updates and reduce unnecessary programming tasks, reducing radio handling in the process. The ability to programme devices wirelessly further enhances this process.
This presentation will cover:
· Why major forces continue to upgrade their TETRA devices
· Applications and data benefits and current capabilities
· Adding data solutions to existing networks
· Developing sustainable procurement
· Maintaining security standards
· The ‘art of the possible’; future proofing solutions and further development opportunities